Cbonds presents add-in for Microsoft Excel: issues, end-of-day bond trading data and indices
December 5, 2017
We are pleased to present the new version of our product, MS Excel add-in. With this add-in you can quickly add data on stocks, bonds and Eurobonds, quotations of trading systems and market participants, and bond market indices to your Excel file, and work with Cbonds analysis services in Excel.
The new version includes the following updates:
- Information on the shares: reference data, trading information, charts for the last month, information on dividends;
- Saved queries: results of queries are synchronized with the bond searches at the site;
- New issues: data on bonds which were placed for the last month;
- Bond maps: industry maps have been added, the total number of pre-set maps has been increased to 130
- Indices Archive: search by the name among 10,000 available indices for Cbonds users.
After Add-in is installed, the user will be able to access the functions in Excel (beta version). You can see the list through Master functions, the category "Cbonds Functions".
The function is shown in the example CbondsMaturityDate, which returns maturity date. An authorized user enters a function in cell B2 and refers to the issue ID from cell A2 and sees the result.
Company — Cbonds Group
Full name"Cbonds.ru" Ltd
IndustryInformation and High Technologies