Cbonds Global Monthly Newsletter Issue Statistic and League Tables for September 2021
|The report gives data on global EM and DM, regions Asia, LatAM, CEE, CIS, the Middle East and Africa, and country pages for Russia and the USA. Newsletter also provides ESG debt instruments data and statistics on international bond market debut issuers.|
Download the report (for free after registration): GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
September 2021 Highlights:
- The amount of new issues traditionally increased in September compared to August 2021. Yet, both EM and DM markets haven't outperformed the amount placed last year — -42% and -13% respectively, compared to September 2020.
- 14 sovereigns tapped the global debt market in September 2021, placing 29 Eurobonds for a total of $34.3 bn. Serbia issued its inaugural green Eurobond, raising €1 bn. The Isle of Man placed Eurobond after an absence of 20 years on the international markets.
- Hungary conducted the largest placement of sovereign Eurobonds and issued 5 tranches for a total of $9.6 bn.
- Debut issuers raised $31 bn on the international bond market in September. Emerging market issuers make up only 22% of all debut Eurobonds.
- The amount of new ESG issues placed in 2021 reached $284 bn. For the second consecutive month, the amount of newly issued social bonds exceeded the amount of sustainability bonds: $3.1 bn vs. $2.5 bn, yet representing the smallest part of all ESG issues placed in 2021 - 13%.
Full name"Cbonds.ru" Ltd
IndustryIT Services and Computer Programming