Cbonds Global Monthly Newsletter Issue Statistic and League Tables for January 2020
February 5, 2020
The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA.
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
January 2020 Highlights
• New issues amount among EM in January 2020 reached $116 billion. This is 93% higher than the volume issued in January 2019.
• Ecuador has issued first sovereign social eurobond worth $400 million.
• Central and Eastern Europe issuers has placed $7 367 billion in January 2020, which is almost 13 times more than in January 2019 when the volume peaked at $568 billion.
• Paraguay has entered the international market for the first time since 2018 and placed sovereign bond worth $950 million.
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in January 2020 are Citigroup ($17.8 billion), JP Morgan ($12 billion), Goldman Sachs ($11.8 billion), Barclays ($11 billion) and HSBC ($9.6 billion).
• EM league table leaders in January 2020 are JP Morgan ($9.8 billion), Citigroup ($7.7 billion), BNP Paribas ($6.2 billion), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($5.6 billion) and Goldman Sachs ($5.4 billion).
Company — Cbonds Group
Full name"Cbonds.ru" Ltd
IndustryInformation and High Technologies