Organization ceased operations
Country of registration
in foreign currency
DATA PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS AND INVESTORS
- High performance interface for global bond market screening
- Full information on close to 500,000 bonds from 180 countries
- 100% coverage of Eurobonds worldwide
- Over 300 primary sources of prices
- Ratings data from all international and local ratings agencies
- Stock market data from 100 world trading floors
- Intuitive, high speed user interface
- Data access via the website, mobile application and add-in for Microsoft Excel
Sibakadembank was renamed URSA Bank in December of 2006 due to the merger of Sibakadembank and Uralvneshtorgbank.
OAO URSA Bank is the largest Russian regional bank with foreign ownership that was established through merger of OAO Sibakadembank (Novosibirsk) and Uralvneshtorgbank (Yekaterinburg). The Bank’s regional network included 267 branches in Siberia, Urals and Russian Far East, as of October 1, 2007. Major shareholders: Igor Kim 35.5%; international financial institutions over 28% (EBRD – 17.6%; DEG – 6.4%; Clariden Bank – 4.2%).