Cbonds Global Monthly Newsletter Issue Statistic and League Tables for December 2019
|Cbonds prepared monthly report «CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES» for December 2019.|
The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA.
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
• New issues amount among EM in 2019 reached $733 billion. This is 9% higher than a year ago.
• China Resources Land issued its first perpetual bonds worth $1.05 billion.
• US market added 33% in 2019, peaked at $2 163 billion vs $1 628 billion.
• EM league table leaders in 2019 are Citigroup ($58 billion), JP Morgan ($54 billion), HSBC ($52 billion), Standard Chartered Bank ($38 billion) and BNP Paribas ($28 billion).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2019 are Barclays ($92 billion), JP Morgan ($90 billion), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($85billion), HSBC ($83 billion) and Citigroup ($80 billion).
• EM legal advisors league table leaders in 2019 are Linklaters (330 deals), Allen & Overy (258 deals), Clifford Chance (182 deals), Cleary Gottlieb (106 deals) and Latham & Watkins (102 deals).