TIN 7831001060, PSRN 1027800000238
Organization ceased operations
open joint stock company Inkasbank
Country of registration
in foreign currency
DATA PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS AND INVESTORS
- High performance interface for global bond market screening
- Full information on close to 500,000 bonds from 180 countries
- 100% coverage of Eurobonds worldwide
- Over 300 primary sources of prices
- Ratings data from all international and local ratings agencies
- Stock market data from 100 world trading floors
- Intuitive, high speed user interface
- Data access via the website, mobile application and add-in for Microsoft Excel
Inkasbank provides the full range of banking services. Inkasbank was established as a result of merger of Animabank and Inkasbank in 1998.
The bank has been a part of a major banking holding - East-European Finance Corporation - since December of 2003.