TIN 34093721, LEI 635400TMCKVEU87EJ582
The issuer's bonds defaulted in 2016
Country of registration
in foreign currency
DATA PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS AND INVESTORS
- High performance interface for global bond market screening
- Full information on close to 500,000 bonds from 180 countries
- 100% coverage of Eurobonds worldwide
- Over 300 primary sources of prices
- Ratings data from all international and local ratings agencies
- Stock market data from 100 world trading floors
- Intuitive, high speed user interface
- Data access via the website, mobile application and add-in for Microsoft Excel
Metinvest Group is a vertically integrated steel and mining group of companies, managing every link of the value chain, from mining and processing iron ore and coal to making and selling semi-finished and finished steel products. The Group comprises steel and mining production facilities located in Ukraine, Europe and the USA and has a sales network covering all key global markets. Metinvest Group is structured into two operating divisions: Steel and Mining Divisions and has a strategic vision to become the leading vertically integrated steel producer in Europe, and to deliver sustainable growth and profitability resilient to business cycles and providing investors with returns at above the industry benchmarks. The Group generated US$3.2billion of revenues and a 16.7% EBITDA margin for the first quarter 2012.
The shareholders of the Company are METINVEST B.V. (a holding company of Metinvest Group) are SCM Group (71.25%), Smart-Holding (23.75%) and Clarendale Limited (5,00%), partnering in Company’s management.
Metinvest Holding, LLC is the managing company of Metinvest Group.