TIN 7203158282, PSRN 1057200597960
Organization ceased operations
The first power generating company on the wholesale energy market
Country of registration
in foreign currency
DATA PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS AND INVESTORS
- High performance interface for global bond market screening
- Full information on close to 500,000 bonds from 180 countries
- 100% coverage of Eurobonds worldwide
- Over 300 primary sources of prices
- Ratings data from all international and local ratings agencies
- Stock market data from 100 world trading floors
- Intuitive, high speed user interface
- Data access via the website, mobile application and add-in for Microsoft Excel
The first power generating company on the wholesale energy market (OGK-1) is the largest wholesale thermal power generation company in Russia, established during the reform of the Russian energy industry, with the installed capacity of 9,531 MW.
Company's power generation assets are all based in the most energy deficient areas of Russia with the projected highest rate of increase in power consumption. These are the Urals and the Central power systems. Company’s power plants have a high fuel efficiency rate. Gas is the main fuel, it accounts for about 90% of the fuel balance. Two power plants – Verkhnetagilskaya GRES and Kashirskaya GRES – consume coal, as well as gas. Gas accounts for up to 30% of the fuel balance of the power plants.