Organization ceased operations
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc.
Country of registration
Media and Entertainment
in foreign currency
DATA PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS AND INVESTORS
- High performance interface for global bond market screening
- Full information on close to 500,000 bonds from 180 countries
- 100% coverage of Eurobonds worldwide
- Over 300 primary sources of prices
- Ratings data from all international and local ratings agencies
- Stock market data from 100 world trading floors
- Intuitive, high speed user interface
- Data access via the website, mobile application and add-in for Microsoft Excel
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. is a developer of lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet with television and interactive brands. The Company operates through its Lifestyle Media segment. Lifestyle Media includes the Company's national television networks, Food Network, Home and Garden Television (HGTV), Travel Channel, DIY Network (DIY), Cooking Channel and Great American Country (GAC). Lifestyle Media also includes Websites that are associated with the aforementioned television brands and other Internet-based businesses serving food, home and travel related categories. The Company's lifestyle-oriented channels are available in the United Kingdom, other European markets, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. In April 2012, it acquired Travel Channel International, Ltd. (TCI). In April 2013, it announced the acquisition of Asian Food Channel.