- News & Research
- Corporate Actions
- CBONDS OLD
Ukrprombank was established in 1989.
During 18 years of successful activity of Ukrprombank at the financial market of Ukraine professionalism and experience of top-management and personnel proved to be true, became stronger and improved on a way to definition and realization of the future prospects. The indices and results of the activity of the bank are the confirmation to that.
As of 01.05.2007:
• Amount of banks - correspondents - 48
• Capital – UAH 957,725m.
• Assets of the bank – UAH 7 895,16 m.
• The credit and investment portfolio – UAH 6 490,52 m.
• Deposits of individuals – UAH 4 393,772m.
• Deposits of legal entities – UAH UAH 1225,213 m.
• Amount of branches and divisions of the bank - more than 251
• Amount of ATMs - 359
|26/01/2010||Moody's downgrades Ukrprombank's ratings to C/C.ua (Ukraine)|
|10/11/2009||Moody's downgrades Ukrprombank ratings to Caa3/Caa3.ua (Ukraine)|
|23/01/2009||Moody's downgrades Ukrprombank (Ukraine) to Caa2/B3.ua/E from B2/A3.ua/E+|