TIN 7706028508, PSRN 1027739250934
Organization ceased operations
Full name of organization
Country of registration
in foreign currency
DATA PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS AND INVESTORS
- High performance interface for global bond market screening
- Full information on close to 400,000 bonds from 180 countries
- 100% coverage of Eurobonds worldwide
- Over 300 primary sources of prices
- Ratings data from all international and local ratings agencies
- Stock market data from 60 world trading floors
- Intuitive, high speed user interface
- Data access via the website, mobile application and add-in for Microsoft Excel
Conversbank is one of the oldest banks of Russia. Its history, which is closely connected with the history of Russia's financial sector development, began on March 30, 1989. A foundation meeting of the Bank took place
Conversbank is one of the oldest banks of Russia. Its history, which is closely connected with the history of Russia's financial sector development, began on March 30, 1989. A foundation meeting of the Bank took place that day and the Bank was registered with the State Bank of the USSR on June 26. The Bank was one of the first commercial banks not created on the basis of former specialised State banks.
Today Conversbank is a major multi-purposed bank with an unblemished business reputation and a wide range of opportunities based on experience and long-term traditions of quality banking and on infrastructure. Since Conversbank was formed to provide services to the enterprises of the Ministry for Nuclear Industry, the Bank can use technologies of effective cooperation with major entities including ones owned by State and foreign investors.
The license of the bank was withdrawn April 15, 2008.