Stroytransgaz is an engineering-construction company that provides all forms of service related to the realization of large projects—from developing project documentation to warranting exploitation.The purview of our activity is the construction and reconstruction of industrial and ...
Stroytransgaz is an engineering-construction company that provides all forms of service related to the realization of large projects—from developing project documentation to warranting exploitation.The purview of our activity is the construction and reconstruction of industrial and infrastructure objects, primarily in the oil, gas, and electric power industries. Stroytransgaz holds first place among Russian construction organizations engaged in industrial building. And according to an assessment by the international rating agency Engineering News-Record, the company is one of the largest major engineering-construction companies in the world.
The Stroytransgaz group encompasses building, engineering, industrial, oil and gas, and financial organizations and businesses employing more than 10,000 people. The company’s subdivisions are located in nine regions of Russia and fourteen countries of the world.
The primary markets of the company are Russia, the Near East, North Africa, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Central Asia. The largest Russian and foreign companies are among our customers: BOTAŞ, ConocoPhillips, DEPA, Dolphin Energy, GAIL, Gazprom, LUKOIL, Mosenergo, NIAEP, Reliance Industries Limited, Rosneft, RUSAL, Saudi Aramco, Sintez, SONATRACH, the Syrian Gas Company, TNK-BP, and Transneft.
Highly qualified professionals, modern construction technology, and sophisticated mechanical equipment enable the company to build a wide range of objects at any level of complexity:
• Main gas and oil pipelines (linear part, compressor and pumping stations)
• Objects for oil and gas field development
• Oil and gas storage and processing facilities
• Facilities for delivering gas
• Energy sector facilities (cogeneration plants, nuclear power plants, gas-diesel and gas-turbine power stations, power transmission lines)
• Plants for metal production and other industrial facilities
• Civil buildings, roads and bridges, social infrastructure /05,2011