DemirBank having already 24 summer history and a wide experience is one of leading banks of the country. The bank has been created as the first commercial bank in the country on October, 6th 1989. Known ...
DemirBank having already 24 summer history and a wide experience is one of leading banks of the country. The bank has been created as the first commercial bank in the country on October, 6th 1989. Known as Azerdemiryolbank it successfully functioned and has reached many heights. Since October, 16th of 2009 year the Bank will continue the activity as DemirBank. DemirBank with assets worth 412.9 mln. AZN as of July 1, 2014 is among the top ten private banks of Azerbaijan. The total regulatory capital equaled 62.8 mln. AZN. The shareholders of DemirBank include European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) with “25% + 1 share” since 2005 and Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO) with 10% share since 2007. These international financial institutions with total of “35% + 1 share” are represented in the bank’s Supervisory Board and participate in strategic decision making. The presence of international shareholders is the evidence of reliability of DemirBank and creates new opportunities for its future development.DemirBank offers its customers a wide spectrum of banking services – cash calculating services, attracting deposits, issuing various business, consumer and mortgage credits, opening of credits and issuance of bank guarantees, leasing services, clearing services, plastic card issuance, express money orders, cashing of checks, rental of safe cells, distance services Internet-banking, SMS-banking, Telephone-banking, etc. DemirBank has one of the widest branch networks that include 33 branches, 13 of which are in Baku and 20 in other cities – Ganja, Sumgayit, Khirdalan, Sheki, Zagatala, Evlakh, Barda, Gazakh, Shamkir, Guba, Gusar, Goychay, Agdash, Agsu, Shamakhi, Lenkoran, Masalli, Sabirabad, Imishli and Beylagan. The bank has also a network of about 60 ATMs in the capital and regions. DemirBank actively cooperates on crediting and trade financing programs with international financial institutions, such as European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Asian Development Bank, International Finance Corporation, Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO), Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, German-Azerbaijan Fund, German Investment Company DEG, International Development Fund OFID, Islamic Corporation, etc. The Bank also cooperates with National Fund for Support of Entrepreneurship and Azerbaijan Mortgage Fund.