Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for September 2017. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• Despite Fed tightening of monetary policy, heavy inflows into new-issued EM debt have been registered in September;
• Borrowers from Emerging Markets last month have issued nearly $100 bn of new international bonds;
• Issue of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia consisting of three tranches with cumulative volume of $12.5 bn has become the biggest issue in September 2017 in EM region;
• September 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia 37.6%, Latin America 20.24%, Middle East 17.68%, CIS 13.1%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($51.9 bn), Citi ($49.3 bn), JP Morgan ($48.5 bn), Deutsche Bank ($26.8 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($24.4 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are JP Morgan ($73.2 bn), Barclays ($70.6 bn), HSBC ($70.4 bn), Citi ($63.5 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($61.6 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (205 deals), Allen & Overy (165 deals), Clifford Chance (148 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (128 deals) and Davis Polk (77 deals).
Cbonds is the leading source of information on fixed income markets of Russia, the CIS and other Emerging Markets.
For over 10 years Cbonds has been providing market professionals with such information as bond database, quotes, indices, market news, comments and research. Cbonds is an independent data vendor not affiliated with securities market players and other news agencies.
That’s why we maintain ive and unbiased attitude when providing comprehensive informational coverage of fixed income markets.