July 05, 2017 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for June 2017. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• USA issue statistics is now available in Cbonds Global Monthly Newsletter.
• Volume of new EM issues last month has reached $60.49 bn which is 42.5% more than value of June 2016;
• Issue of Russia consisting of two tranches with aggregate volume of $3 bn has become the biggest issue in June 2017;
• June 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 54.6%, Latin America - 19.1%, CIS - 11.9%, Africa - 7.1%, Eastern Europe - 7.1%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are Citi ($39 bn), HSBC ($37.5 bn), JP Morgan ($34.2 bn), Deutsche Bank ($20.7 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($19.3 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($51.9 bn), JP Morgan ($50.1 bn), Barclays ($47.1 bn), Citi($40.7 bn) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($39.2 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (144 deals), Clifford Chance (121 deals), Allen & Overy (120 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (80 deals) and Davis Polk (47 deals).