Cbonds Global Monthly Newsletter Issue Statistic and League Tables for August 2021
|The report gives data on global EM and DM, regions Asia, LatAM, CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa, and country pages for Russia and the USA. Newsletter also provides ESG debt instruments data and statistics on international bond market debut issuers.|
Download the report (for free after registration): GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
August 2021 Highlights:
- The amount of new issues decreased in August compared to July in both EM and DM markets – -66.3% and -3.6%, respectively. On the contrary, the volume of new issues in the US market increased by 38.3%.
- Rwanda returned to Eurobonds market with the only sovereign deal in August for USD 620 mln of the 10-year tenor bond.
- Banks placed three biggest deals in August for a total of $7.0 bn.
- Debut issuers raised $14.0 bn on the international bond market in August. The top two biggest deals came from European issuers – Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- The amount of new ESG issues placed in 2021 reached $249.9 bn. Green bonds remain the most popular ESG instruments. Yet, in August 2021, the growth of new social bonds compared to July 2021 exceeded the growth of newly placed green bonds and made up 53% vs. 35%.
Full name"Cbonds.ru" Ltd
IndustryInformation and High Technologies