Cbonds Awards – 2019 voting is open!
October 23, 2019
Vote for your favorite bond market teams in the Cbonds Awards – 2019 nominations!
In 2019 the poll includes the following categories:
- The Best Bond Market Research
- The Best Bond Market Sales Team
- The Best Arranger for Tier I Issuers
- The Best Arranger for Tier II and III Issuers
- The Best Investment Bank in the Eurobond Market
- The Best Arranger for Subfederal/Municipal Bonds
- The Best Arranger for Financial Institutions
- The Best Arranger for the Non-Financial Sector
- The Best Arranger for High-Yield Deals
- The Best Institutional Investor in the Bond Market
- The Best Legal Advisor in the Bond Market
For each of these nominations, choose three organizations ranked according to your preference. The first organization gets 3 points, the second gets 2 points, and the third gets 1 point. Please note that votes will not be included in the count if the voter votes for the organization he/she works for, or if the voter is registered as an individual as per our database.
In the following nominations, you can choose one organization/deal/issuer/product:
- Issuer of the Year
- The Best Primary Corporate Bond Deal
- The Best Primary Subfederal/Municipal Bond Deal
- The Best Primary Eurobond Deal
- The Best High-Yield Deal
- The Best Foreign Issuer Deal in the Russian Bond Market
- The Best IR in the Russian Bond Market
- The Best Financial Market Analytics Telegram Channel
- The Best Financial Markets IT Solution of the Year
- Breakthrough of the Year
- Debut of the Year.
The voting is open from October 1 to November 1, 2019 and is available here: http://cbonds.com/votes/265.
Note that only users registered prior to October 1, 2019, can take part in the vote.
The Cbonds Awards Ceremony will take place at the XVII Russian Bond Congress in Saint-Petersburg on December 6.
Company — Cbonds Group
Full name"Cbonds.ru" Ltd
IndustryInformation and High Technologies