FAQ

Follow Cbonds

Contact us (+ 7 (921) 446-25-10)
×
Texting is available for authorized users.
Please register or log in at the website.
×
Your request for online training has been sent. Cbonds managers will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you!

Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) — bonds & company profile

company Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP)
full company name Cassa Depositi e Prestiti SPA
country of risk Italy
country of registration Italy
industry Banks
web http://www.cassaddpp.it/en/index.html
SIC 6531 REAL ESTATE AGENTS & MANAGERS (FOR OTHERS)

Company details

  • pre-LEI / LEI
    81560029E2CE4D14F425
  • SWIFT
    CADPITRRXXX
  • CIK
    0001274069

Profile

Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) is a joint-stock company under public control, with the Italian government holding 70% and a broad group of bank foundations holding the remaining 30%.
Cassa Depositi e Prestiti manages a major share of the savings of Italians – postal savings – which represent its main source of funding.
CDP uses its resources to pursue its institutional mission to support the growth of the country:
• it has long been the leader in financing the investments of public entities
• it acts as a catalyst for the development of infrastructure
• it is key player in supporting the Italian economy and national enterprise
CDP is the main shareholder of Italian companies operating in Italy and abroad.
CDP is a founding member of the Long-Term Investor’s Club, which brings together long-term institutional investors from around the world. Its goal is to affirm the key role that long-term investing plays in spurring international economic growth and ensuring financial stability.

News and documents

×

Registration required. Please log in or fill in the registration form.

Issuer credit rating

Rating AgencyRatingRating scaleDate
Scope Ratings *** Issuer Rating ***
Scope Ratings *** Senior Unsecured Debt Rating ***
Moody's Investors Service *** LT- foreign currency ***
Moody's Investors Service *** LT- local currency ***
S&P Global Ratings *** Foreign Currency LT ***
S&P Global Ratings *** Local Currency LT ***
Fitch Ratings *** LT Int. Scale (foreign curr.) ***
Registration required. Please log in or fill in the registration form.

Outstanding bond issues amount

Сurrency Outstanding bond issues Cumulative volume
CNY 1 1 000 000 000
EUR 38 16 909 000 000
USD 1 100 000 000

Participation

Loans Volume, mln Status
VTB, 1, 07.2012 276 EUR Bookrunner
minimizeexpand
Cbonds is a global fixed income data platform
  • Cbonds is a global data platform on bond market
  • Coverage: more than 170 countries and 250,000 domestic and international bonds
  • Various ways to get data: descriptive data and bond prices - website, xls add-in, mobile app
  • Analytical functionality: bond market screener, Watchlist, market maps and other tools
×