Contact us (+ 7 (921) 446-25-10)
Texting is available for authorized users.
Please register or log in at the website.
Your request for online training has been sent. Cbonds managers will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you!

Controladora Mabe — bonds & company profile

company Controladora Mabe
full company name Controladora Mabe S.A. de C.V.
country of risk Mexico
country of registration Mexico
industry Engineering industry
ICB 2700 Industrial Goods & Services

Company details

  • pre-LEI / LEI


Mabe is spending time shoring up its success in the appliance industry. The company is one of the largest manufacturers of white goods in Latin America, operating about a dozen production facilities, eight of which are located in Mexico. Mabe commands nearly half of the total large appliance market share in Mexico and exports its products to more than 70 countries worldwide. The firm designs, manufactures, and distributes products under the brands GE, Easy, IEM, and Serviplus. GE holds a 48% interest in Mabe; Mabe, in turn, purchased GE's Canadian manufacturing partner, Camco, to expand its territory into Canada. The remaining 52% of the company is owned by the Berrondo, Saiz, and Esteve families.

Issuer credit rating

Rating AgencyRatingRating scaleDate
Moody's Investors Service *** LT- local currency ***
S&P Global Ratings *** Foreign Currency LT ***
S&P Global Ratings *** Local Currency LT ***
Fitch Ratings *** LT Int. Scale (foreign curr.) ***
Fitch Ratings *** LT Int. Scale (local curr.) ***
Registration required. Please log in or fill in the registration form.

Outstanding bond issues amount

Сurrency Outstanding bond issues Cumulative volume
USD 1 370 000 000


Consolidated IFRS reports

year 1 Q 2 Q 3 Q 4 Q
0.87 M eng
0.9 M eng
0.48 M eng
0.59 M eng
0.95 M eng
0.8 M eng
0.68 M eng
0.68 M eng
0.7 M eng
0.74 M eng

Cbonds is a global fixed income data platform
  • Cbonds is a global data platform on bond market
  • Coverage: more than 170 countries and 250,000 domestic and international bonds
  • Various ways to get data: descriptive data and bond prices - website, xls add-in, mobile app
  • Analytical functionality: bond market screener, Watchlist, market maps and other tools