April 03, 2018 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for March 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.|
• EM borrowers demonstrated strong data on primary market activity for first quarter 2018, despite a negative performance for bond prices since the start of the year.
• $63 bn of new international bonds have been issued last month by EM borrowers.
• Sovereign issue of Russia consisting of two tranches with cumulative volume $4 bn has become the biggest issue in March among EM issuers.
• March 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 44.7%, Latin America - 21.7%, Middle East - 14.2%, Africa - 7.5%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($23 bn), HSBC ($18.3 bn), JP Morgan ($14.2 bn) Standard Chartered Bank ($11.3 bn) and Deutsche Bank ($10.9 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are Goldman Sachs ($26.2 bn), Barclays ($25.9 bn), JP Morgan ($25.7 bn), BNP Paribas ($25.5 bn) and HSBCi ($23.9 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Allen & Overy (41 deals), Linklaters (35 deals), Clifford Chance (32 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (28 deals) and Davis Polk (23 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|