August 02, 2017 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for July 2017. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• In July 2017 EM took a little timeout, pace of issuance on the primary market was lower than for the same period of 2016, first time since the beginning of the year;
• Borrowers from Emerging Markets last month have issued $48.75 bn of new international bonds;
• Issue of Pemex, consisting of two tranches with aggregate volume of $5 bn has become the biggest issue in July 2017;
• July 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 54.6%, Latin America - 29.06%, Middle East - 5.3%, CIS - 3.94%;
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are Citi ($42.6 bn), HSBC ($42 bn), JP Morgan ($38.6 bn), Deutsche Bank ($32.3 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($20.7 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($57 bn), JP Morgan ($57 bn), Barclays ($51 bn), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($45.7 bn) and Citi($45.6 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (181 deals), Allen & Overy (141 deals), Clifford Chance (135 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (102 deals) and Davis Polk (60 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|