We are pleased to present our new product, MS Excel add-in. With this add-in you can quickly add data on bonds and Eurobonds, quotations of trading systems and market participants, and bond market indices to your Excel file, and work with Cbonds analysis services in Excel.
The initial version of the add-in provides you with the following data:
- Information on issues: issue parameters, real-time stock exchange quotations and market participants quotes, coupon payment schedule and schedule of redemption at the nominal value, information on offers;
- Quotes: from 100 stock exchange trading floors: both at the specified date, and history for the past 40 trading days;
- Current and historical indices’ values: 250 regional Cbonds indices and debt market statistics.
The following services are available:
- Calendar: old and outstanding placements, additional placements, coupon payments and redemptions;
- Watchlist: up-to-date information on selected bonds and Eurobonds, 30 parameters per each issue (quotes, issue parameters, estimated analytical indicators);
- Calculator: calculation of analytical data used for bonds valuation (prices, yield, duration, modified duration, convexity, PVBP);
- Bond maps: 43 different maps by regions, countries, sectors, and industries.
Download the installation file
Download the User’s Guide
More information: menu item “Tools”, sub item Excel Add-in
If you have any questions about installation or using the add-in, please email at email@example.com
(subject: Cbonds Add-in).
Cbonds is the leading source of information on fixed income markets of Russia, the CIS and other Emerging Markets.
For over 10 years Cbonds has been providing market professionals with such information as bond database, quotes, indices, market news, comments and research. Cbonds is an independent data vendor not affiliated with securities market players and other news agencies.
That’s why we maintain ive and unbiased attitude when providing comprehensive informational coverage of fixed income markets.