Information Agency together with Research for Traders
announces the start of registration for the conference “Latin America Debt Market (Argentina)” to be held in Buenos Aires on August 15.
Join right now: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/383/registration/?l=2.
This year Cbonds is holding two conferences in Latin America at a time– on August 15 in Buenos Aires (http://cbonds-congress.com/events/383/?l=2) and on August 18 in Uruguay (http://cbonds-congress.com/events/385/?l=2).
The event will discuss the most acute and topical issues related to the bond market in Latin America. Key sessions will feature reputed speakers on macroeconomic issues, FI analysts, institutional investors, who will share their predictions on capital market conditions and discuss up-to-date investment ideas in the Latin America fixed income world.
Cbonds has been organizing conferences on debt markets since 2003. The Company holds its biggest annual conferences in London (Emerging Market Bond Conference – http://cbonds-congress.com/events/361/?l=2) and in St. Petersburg (Russian Bond Congress - http://cbonds-congress.com/events/317/?l=2).
Research for Traders is a unique independent research firm based in Latin America, founded in 2007. The company supplies independent research to provide an advantage to take action faster and get outstanding profits on financial markets.
Participation fee: free of charge for Latin America residents
, $400 all other participants
Why to go?
• To take part in engaging discussions on acute issues related to Latin America fixed income markets with expert speakers.
• To make new connections and further relations.
• To find new opportunities for investing in promising EM assets.
• To hold productive meetings and establish new contacts with a wide range of Latin America investors
Who are the participants?
The expected number of participants – 100, including macro and fixed income analysts and institutional investors.
Preliminary agenda is available at: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/383/agenda/?l=2
Among invited speakers:
• Gustavo Neffa, Partner and Director, Research for Traders
• Ricardo Gomez, Head Fixed Income Latam, Larrain Vial
• Marcelo Tramontina Peixoto, Sr.Credit Analyst/Portfolio Manager, Santander Asset Management
• Rafael Garcia, Investment Advisor, VP & Portfolio Manager, National Bank Financial
• Stefan Benedetti, Portfolio Manager, Pioneer Investments
• Ben Hough, Head of Corporate Research, BCP Securities
Agenda & Participation:
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *116
Sergey Zobov: firstname.lastname@example.org,
+7 (812) 336-97-21 *103
Cbonds is the leading source of information on fixed income markets of Russia, the CIS and other Emerging Markets.
For over 10 years Cbonds has been providing market professionals with such information as bond database, quotes, indices, market news, comments and research. Cbonds is an independent data vendor not affiliated with securities market players and other news agencies.
That’s why we maintain ive and unbiased attitude when providing comprehensive informational coverage of fixed income markets.