May 04, 2017 | Cbonds
XIV CIS and Baltic States Bond Congress, the biggest professional conference on fixed income markets, will take place in Limassol on June 8-9. Register right now and pay for your participation until May 8 with special early-bird price!
Book your place now!
CIS and Baltic States Bond Congress gathers about 200 representatives of financial institutions every year to discuss key trends in local bond market development in Russia, Ukraine, the CIS and Caucasus, as well as the EM Eurobond market. More than 1500 people from 30 countries have taken part in the conference over the event’s history!
Among confirmed speakers:
- Phaedon Kalozois, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Cyprus
- Libor Krkoska, EBRD
- Dmitry Fedotkin, EXIAR
- Maxim Korovin, VTB Capital
- Gleb Shestakov, Global Fund Management
- Dmitry Dorofeev, BCS Global Markets
- Sergiy Fursa, Dragon Capital
- Alexander Ermak, Region BC
- Zamira Sundetova, Tsesna Capital
- Kairat Sydykov, Kyrgyz Investment and Credit Bank
You can find more details of agenda here.
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|