XIV CIS and Baltic States Bond Congress
, the biggest professional conference on fixed income markets, will take place in Limassol on June 8-9. Register right now and pay for your participation until May 8 with special early-bird price!
Book your place now!
CIS and Baltic States Bond Congress gathers about 200 representatives of financial institutions every year to discuss key trends in local bond market development in Russia, Ukraine, the CIS and Caucasus, as well as the EM Eurobond market. More than 1500 people from 30 countries have taken part in the conference over the event’s history!
Among confirmed speakers:
- Phaedon Kalozois, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Cyprus
- Libor Krkoska, EBRD
- Dmitry Fedotkin, EXIAR
- Maxim Korovin, VTB Capital
- Gleb Shestakov, Global Fund Management
- Dmitry Dorofeev, BCS Global Markets
- Sergiy Fursa, Dragon Capital
- Alexander Ermak, Region BC
- Zamira Sundetova, Tsesna Capital
- Kairat Sydykov, Kyrgyz Investment and Credit Bank
You can find more details of agenda here.
Cbonds is the leading source of information on fixed income markets of Russia, the CIS and other Emerging Markets.
For over 10 years Cbonds has been providing market professionals with such information as bond database, quotes, indices, market news, comments and research. Cbonds is an independent data vendor not affiliated with securities market players and other news agencies.
That’s why we maintain ive and unbiased attitude when providing comprehensive informational coverage of fixed income markets.