December 02, 2016 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for November 2016. The report gives data on global EM and DM (excl. USA), and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country page for Russia.
Link to download GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: http://cbonds.com/comments/view/160397 (free access, authorisation required)
League tables are built using Cbonds tool: http://cbonds.com/rankings/generator/ (free access, authorisation required)
November 2016 highlights:
• In November total amount of new issues was $25.9bn. Total amount of 2016 new issues reached $523 bln (24% higher than the year before). Investors pulled $1.4bn out of emerging-market bond mutual funds, the first material outflow since February.
• No deals in Latin America region after US president elections ($1.23bn of new issues in November in compare with $10.4 bn in October).
• November 2016 region breakdown is as follows: Asia – 77% of new issue volume, CEEMEA – 18%, Latin America – 5%. In 2016 81% of new issues were denominated in USD, 14% - in EUR, other currencies – 5%.
• EM league table leaders in 11M 2016 are Citi ($44.7 bln), HSBC ($44.3 bln), JP Morgan ($42.7 bln), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($30.3 bln) and Deutsche bank ($21 bln).
• DM league table leaders in 11M 2016 are HSBC ($110.3 bln), Barclays ($85.3 bln), JP Morgan ($85.3 bln), Deutsche Bank ($77.8 bln) and Citigroup ($75.8 bln).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 10M 2016 are Linklaters (232 deals), Clifford Chance (189 deals), Allen & Overy (144 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (132 deals) and King & Wood Mallesons (67 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|