July 02, 2019 | Cbonds
The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and the USA.
Download the report: GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
League tables are built using League Tables Generator (free access, authorisation required).
June 2019 Highlights
- New issues amount among EM dropped by 11% to $377 billion.
- Croatia successfully sold 10-year EUR-denominated bond for 1.5 bn.
- Fiserv sold 4 USD-denominated tranches and borrowed 9 billion in one day.
- EM league table leaders in 2019 are JP Morgan ($29.1 bn), Citigroup ($27 bn), HSBC ($24.7 bn), Standard Chartered Bank ($20.9 bn) and Goldman Sachs ($14.1 bn).
- DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2019 are Barclays ($51 bn), Citigroup ($46.9 bn), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($43.3 bn), HSBC ($41.2 bn) and JP Morgan ($40 bn).
- Legal advisors league table leaders in 2019 are Linklaters (111 deals), Allen & Overy (93 deals), Clifford Chance (75 deals), Sidley Austin (49 deals) and Commerce & Finance (41 deals).