May 31, 2019 | Cbonds
|Cbonds-Congress, a part of Cbonds Holding, invites you to take part in the XVI CIS, Baltic States and Caucasus Bond Congress to be held in Batumi on June 13-14, 2019. |
11 sections, in which more than 45 speakers from different countries will take part, will be held within the framework of a rich business program of the Congress.
Among speakers of the Congress are:
- George Paresishvili, Georgian Stock Exchange
- Bakar Maruashvili, Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Irakli Katcharava, Ministry of Finance of Georgia
- Otari Sharikadze, Galt and Taggart
- Kirill Tremasov, Locko-Invest
- Konstantin Fastovets, Adamant Capital
- Olga Gorokhovskaya, Sberbank CIB
- Shota Zhvania, Director, Raiffeisen Bank International AG
- Vachik Gevorgyan, AraratBank
- Talat Kalayev, Pasha Capital
- Vladimir Tamozhnikov, Bank of Russia
- Anatoliy Pavlenko, Moscow Exchange
- Boris Fridman, BCSE
- Victoria Masna, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Yevgeniya Shaimerden, Halyk Finance
- Abduazimhuja Abdujabborov, SE Toshkent
- Azizbek Kurbanov, Capital Market Development Agency
- and others
The main topics of the official agenda:
- Economic development, financial system and bond market of Georgia
- Macroeconomic trends of CIS and Caucasus
- Eurobond market of CIS and Caucasus
- Special sessions on fixed income markets in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan
After a productive first day of the Congress, the organizers invite the participants to a gala dinner at the Park Batumi Restaurant. The building of the restaurant is located on the Black Sea coast, where participants will enjoy Georgian national cuisine and panoramic views with a glass of Georgian wine while listening to famous Georgian polyphony, performing both traditional and modern songs.
The gala dinner will feature the Cbonds Awards CIS ceremony.
The second day of the Congress will end with a cruise on the luxurious sailing ADJARA yacht. Participants will enjoy a Black Sea sightseeing tour along Batumi with an entertainment program and swimming in azure waters.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Participation fee: 640 EUR.
For representatives of CIS countries: 480 EUR.
For representatives of Georgia: 320 EUR.
More details: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/451/price/?l=2
Registration form: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/451/registration/?l=2
Lead partners: Gazprombank, Halyk Finance, BCS Global Markets;
Sponsor of gala dinner: Region Group;
Official partners: Ak Bars Bank, S&P Global Ratings;
Sponsors: Moscow Exchange, Otkritie Bank, Pasha Bank;
With contribution from: Galt and Taggart;
Supporting Association and Partners: Georgian Stock Exchange, ACMPA;
Lead information partner: Cbonds, The Financial;
Media partners: Prime, BNE Intellinews, Finance Time.
Agenda: Anastasia Sapacheva: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *124
Sponsorship: Sergey Zobov: email@example.com, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *103
Participation: Anastasia Topchiy: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *223
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||"Cbonds.ru" Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Country of registration||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|