February 19, 2019 | Cbonds
|Cbonds Group is happy to invite you to join the VIII Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference to be held in Hong Kong on April 11-12, 2019. |
Register right now!
The agenda of two days Cbonds EM Bond Conference includes the following topics:
- Global macro & fixed income panel;
- Institutional investors panel;
- DCM panel;
- Development of the Belt and Road Initiative on the capital markets;
- Domestic and international bond markets in EM countries: Asia, CEEMEA (including Russia and CIS), Latin America;
- Special section on BondTech - how new technologies change bond market?
Preliminary agenda is available by the link.
The expected number of participants is 150, including EM financial institutions and corporations, international rating agencies and infrastructure companies. Keep watching for the updates on the conference webpage: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/447/
The participation fee is 900 USD
- Representatives of financial sector, based in Hong Kong, are invited to participate for FREE *
- Representatives of buy-side are invited to participate for FREE *
To register for the event, please, fill in the registration form: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/447/registration/ *
*See full terms by the link: http://cbonds-congress.com/events/447/price/
Lead partner: Gazprombank;
Sponsor: Moscow Exchange;
Supporting Association and Partners: Pengyuan International;
Lead information partner: Cbonds;
Media partners: BNE, CEEMarketWatch.
Ekaterina Gritsenko firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *223
Dmitry Alekseev email@example.com, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *116
Sponsorship: Sergey Zobov firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812)336-97-21 *103
Participation: Ksenia Voronina email@example.com, +7 (812) 336-97-21 *132
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|