December 20, 2018 | Cbonds
|Dear users of Cbonds website,|
We updated the home page www.cbonds.it for numerous Italian visitors of Cbonds web portal. The following new indices are available on the webpage:
Italy-Germany government bonds (BTP / Bund) yield spread with a maturity of:
• 10Y Italy-Germany yield spread
• 5Y Italy-Germany yield spread
• 2Y Italy-Germany yield spread
Spread BTP-Bund is a difference between the Italian and German government bond yields with the respective period of maturity and has a generally accepted risk level in respect of the Italian bonds.
• Euro-Cbonds IG Corporate Italy (EUR) - is an index that is calculated through issues with the investment grade rating. Corporate issues with a rating not lower than Baa3 by Moody's and/or BBB- by S&P and Fitch (at least by two agencies) are considered.
• Euro-Cbonds NIG Corporate Italy (EUR) - is an index that is calculated through issues with the speculative grade rating. Corporate issues with a rating below Baa3 by Moody's and/or BBB- by S&P and Fitch (by two out of the three agencies if the rating is assigned by three agencies; or at least by 1 agency if the rating is assigned by two agencies), but not lower than B3 by Moody's and B- by S&P and Fitch, are considered.
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|