October 03, 2018 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for September 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• $47.8 bn of new international bonds have been issued last month by EM borrowers.
• Securities placed by Chinese issuers made up 27% of new international bonds placed by EM borrowers in September.
• The cumulative volume of 4 new issues placed by DP World in September has exceeded $3.3 bn which is the highest result among EM issuers.
• September 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 49%, Latin America - 18.2%, Middle East - 16.6%, Africa - 6.7%.
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($41.5 bn), HSBC ($36.9 bn), JP Morgan ($30.4bn), Standard Chartered Bank ($26.1 bn) and Deutsche Bank ($24 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are HSBC ($77.8 bn), JP Morgan ($67.9 bn), Barclays ($67.2 bn), Citigroup ($63.2 bn) and BNP Paribas ($59.9 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Linklaters (162 deals), Allen & Overy (159 deals), Clifford Chance (104 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (79 deals) and Davis Polk (52 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|