August 02, 2018 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for July 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• $23.5 bn of new international bonds have been issued last month by EM borrowers;
• Issue of China Merchants Port Holdings consisting of two tranches with cumulative volume of $1.5 bn has become the biggest issue in July among EM issuers.
• July 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 41%, Latin America - 31.2%, Middle East - 28.6%, Africa - 11.6%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($36.2 bn), HSBC ($31.9 bn), JP Morgan ($25.8bn), Deutsche Bank ($23.3 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($22.6 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are HSBC ($62.1 bn), Barclays ($54.9 bn), JP Morgan ($53.8 bn), Citigroup ($49.2 bn) and BNP Paribas ($48 bn) .
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Allen & Overy (159 deals), Linklaters (150 deals), Clifford Chance (90 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (73 deals) and Latham & Watkins (47 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|