May 04, 2018 | Cbonds
|Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for April 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.|
• Despite yields of EM international bonds have been climbing sustainably, in April we could observe extremely high activity on primary market;
• $98.5 bn of new international bonds have been issued last month by EM borrowers;
• Sovereign issue of Qatar consisting of two tranches with cumulative volume $12 bn has become the biggest issue in April among EM issuers.
• April 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 43.7%, Latin America - 19.9%, Middle East - 18.5%, Africa - 6.5%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($29.8 bn), HSBC ($25.9 bn), JP Morgan ($20.7 bn), Deutsche Bank ($19.3 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($18.1 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are JP Morgan ($32.9 bn), BNP Paribas ($31.4 bn), Goldman Sachs ($31.2 bn), HSBC ($30.9 bn) and Citigroup ($30.1 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Linklaters (94 deals), Allen & Overy (76 deals), Clifford Chance (53 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (45 deals) and Davis Polk (33 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|